How to become a member of the Power Flush Association:
Apply for membership HERE (Any country welcome)
If you could only afford one: Either a power flush machine - or - advertising that will bring power flushing work. Which one do you buy? Buying the power flush machine, first, will make it an expensive decoration with no work. Buying the advertising, first, would mean you could just hire the machine for the day. We provide the job leads, training and the ongoing support to make our members a success.
Need power flushing equipment? We sell and rent reconditioned power flushing equipment like power flushing machines, adaptors and magnets. Contact us for more info.
Who can become members?:
Anyone who does or want to do power flushing, from any country in the world. Our goal is to make you better at power flushing and give you information, advice and experience. We welcome members from any country, not just the United Kingdom and Ireland.
To provide members with access to expert advice and training on anything that has to do with power flushing. We are not here to tell you what to do, but we will tell you what tends to work best and what tends to cause problems. We want you to have work and we want you to get as much experience as possible. We want all members to become experts in power flushing by making specialist knowledge available on our website and making our experts accessible by email and phone. We want our paid members to get a good work flow that they can rely on year in and year out.
|Membership comparison table:||Free members||Paid members|
|Access to Expert Advice||Yes||Yes|
|Display our logo/s||Yes||Yes|
|Can claim membership to us||Yes||Yes|
|Your details displayed on our website||No||Yes|
|Local job leads||No||Yes|
Paid members vs. Free members:
1) Paid monthly members (Paid membership is limited to companies that have 3 or less active plumbers, see corporate membership for larger companies) Paid members have access to our services, advisors, display our logo and have their contact details displayed on our online search facility so that they can get local work. We guarantee power flushing work, for all paying members. How does paid membership work? Currently the average paid member gets around 80 leads over 6 months. Converting just one can make your money back and in some areas members can get as much as 10 leads per week. Our prices are always proportional to the workflow. We raise them when work flow is high and drop them when work flow is low. We make sure that everyone gets work by controlling the amount of listing per area. Converting leads into jobs is easy as long as the price is right and it's well worth it at around £250 per converted lead. We make sure that we space our members out geographically, so that you are not competing with too many other companies in the same area. As a general rule of thumb we try to have 2-3 companies covering any one area. There are areas that have no - or - very little paying members. Listing in these areas will assure you really good work flows. You can do a search, by typing in your post code here. (apply here)
2) Pay per lead - Alternatively, you can sign up for our pay per lead membership. There are no other charges, you simply pay per lead. How does it work? You pay in advance for 5 leads or more, at £15 each > We list you on our system > any leads that come in gets offered to you > if you agree to accept them, they get sent to your mobile phone > you contact the clients yourself and arrange the work > as each lead gets delivered we deduct it from the credit until, all paid for leads have been delivered.(apply here)
3) Free membership - Includes everything except being displayed on our website, so you can get local work. You are still a full member; you can display our logo and have access to expert advise should you need it. It just doesn’t cost you anything and you can even get free van stickers. (apply here)
4) Corporate membership (companies over 3 plumbers) - We offer corporate support and endorsement services in the power flushing and related plumbing and heating industry. Please contact us for our corporate packages.
Benefits of joining us:
- All types of memberships can claim association with us as “a member of The PowerFlush Association” and use our logo in advertising and online. This increases conversion and conveys trust in prospective clients.
- We will advise you on power flushing; related subjects, provide training, literature as well as advise on where you can buy related products.
- We educate the public in "how it works" and "what to expect" so you don't have to
- We offer water sample testing if clients dispute that the work was done or done correctly, see testing
- We do have a complaints procedure that helps and advises clients and members.
- We have a full range of web design and web maintenance packages, if you want to open a dedicated website just for power flushing. The websites start from as little as £225 per year - fully hosted and includes a domain name of your choice with a 5 page site design. We also offer search engine optimisation and other advertising packages.
- We have "in house" experts with years of experience in domestic and commercial water treatment. We will always be available to answer questions regarding power flushing and related subjects.
- Work flow for paid members. We guarantee you work.
- Higher conversion of leads into jobs. Clients prefer using professionals that belong to a professional association, over those that do not.